Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Day 79: To Tie-DYE-For!

Shoes: Thrifted $15, Jeans: Goodwill $6, Belt: Fossil (had it so long not sure the price), White Shirt: Goodwill $3.50, Tie dyed shirt: Goodwill $3.50, necklace (hair clip attached to old chain)

i got a phone call in this one, i am so popular...they hung up on me.


to make this "necklace" I just put a hair clip on an old chain, and then bam! instant necklace!


you can also stick this little gem in your crazy, all over the place hair!

looks good with a tank too!

I'm feeling Lucky...$3.50

hairclip/broach: Charming Charlie's $1, Ring: ??? Gift from Mom
I have always said that my mother and I should have switched places, I should have been a teenager in the 70's, I love the clothes, I love the music, I love the hair. Oh and I love the Goodwill.

Do you have a pair of jeans when you put them on in your head you're thinking "Dammmmmn gurlllll" and strut around more than you normally would? These jeans are totally doin' that for me. These jeans are AG (Adriano Goldschmied.....is it bad that I don't know who that its?) I looked them up online they are $215 jeans...I paid $6. They fit like a glove. Couldn't pass 'em up.

Now about my shirts!!! The Lucky Brand white awesome 3/4 length shirt, a steal at $3.50. The tie dyed shirt (I was a little apprehensive about this one as it has a zipper...lil weird but I think it still works) I got for $3.50 as well. All in all, my new favorite outfit.

Sorry about the crappy lighting...sure wish this rain would knock it off.

2 comments:

  1. I adore anything tie dyed...or Lucky brand so this is just perfect!
    -Meagan
    http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love me some Lucky Brand too, especially when I find it at the thrift store!

    ReplyDelete