Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Day 80: an evening in wash park

So this is Washington Park, little south of the city of Denver, my favorite place.

I am supposed to be doing this tonight....playing volleyball but I decided to sprain my ankle, so there will be none of this until next week. BIG SAD FACE!

Last night Josh and I were looking at some blogs, commenting on their pictures, and he said, "there is this awesome park across the street from my house ya know, you should take pictures there." and I replied, "I don't suppose you would be willing to do a photo shoot?"...........he said yes :)
Shoes: Charlotte Russe $25, Bag: F21 $20, Dress: Billabong $40, Sweater: Old Navy $12, Heart Necklace: Wal-Mart $4, Pendant Necklace: Fossil, Gift from Momma, Bracelets: Fossil (outlet) $7




I will say this, the Lord did bless me with a nice pair of stems. oh yeah, and "put that on your head"








I was happy, there was a duckie.


He's such a good sport. And already 10 times tanner than I.

I was struggling a bit with the "left arm extended photo taking" here.



a view from our blanket.
 And on the walk home....
my favorite front porch. 

 And in Josh's backyard, there lives a little piggy. I wanted to say hi.
Hello Mr Pig! You wanna be in my blog?! "Sure do Miss Lindsey"

I don't know what it is about this pig but everytime I walk past him I smile.

This was before I left for the park, trying to decide what shoes to wear, and to belt, or not to belt, sigh, that is the question.

Big thanks to my darling photographer this evening. Really can't believe you put up with me sometimes :)

1 comment: