Pages

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Day 81: Friday night with the Red Birds

Hi everyone, sorry I've been slackin' for a few days. Thursday was a crazy (but fun) evening of all you can eat wings, beers, and the Hangover 2. I had no time for blogging.

Last night my favorite baseball team, the St. Louis Cardinals, came to play in the mile high city. I just had to go see them. Josh and I scored some pretty awesome seats for $30, which I didn't take pictures of, and yes I know i'm a dufus for not doing that. I never remember to take pictures during the game 'cuz I'm too busy actually watching the game (yes some girls actually do this)

Not sure if you can read the engraving behind me but it reads, "and the chances are good" the chances were good for a Cardinals win!

me bein' lil miss sassafras.
There was this little group of buffalo roaming around in the streets of Denver, they were colorful and happy so I made Josh take a picture. He was thrilled I'm sure. (there is one of me riding one like a Pimp, but it got deleted because my computer is the devil)

letting you see my best side for once.
Have a good memorial day weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment