Pages

Monday, May 30, 2011

Day 82: Sparkles? During the day? Yup!

This outfit is modeled after an outfit I saw in this month's issue of JCrew magazine (my roomie gets it delivered to the house just to torture me, I do believe) I've always wanted to wear sequins/sparkles during the day but had no idea how to pull it off.

This is my attempt.

I swear I don't go to the gym daily and pump hardcore iron. What is going on there hamstring? You's huge!
What do you think? Did I fail miserably? Can you even wear Chucks with sequins? Oh well, I just did.

Anyhew, hope you are all havin' a spectacular Memorial Day weekend, looks like the roommates are BBQin it up this evening, and they also just borrowed some butter to make cookies,  oh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah (insert Kool-Aid voice here)

4 comments:

  1. I like it! It's very nicely dressed down for the day!

    seven-percentsolution.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I think sequins are perfect for day or night!
    -Meagan
    http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this. I wear a sequin t-shirt with tatty old jeans and flip flops. I think I prefer dressed down sequins to dressed up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I love sequins.. I also wear them during the day when I feel like it.. I hope you don't end blogging by the end of 365 days (Just read your header)

    ReplyDelete