Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Day 84: More Casual than Business

I had to wear something presentable today to work, I had a meeting with an advertising agency in Denver. Their building was so awesome, so trendy, recyclable containers everywhere, awesome wood fixtures, just freakin', well,  awesome! (sorry I can't think of a more creative adjective) Exactly the place I would want to spend my work week...then I had to go back to the reality that is my office- which is in an industrial park in Commerce City (which I like to refer to as: Commerce Shitty) that smells and is so not trendy, in fact, its a fairly depressing really.

Anyhew, this is what I wore today, minus the flip flops, I'm not that unprofessional! I was going to put the flats on that I wore to work today (devil torture devices that gave me blisters!) but they hurt too bad, sorry folks.  I know this outfit is so ho-hum,  honnnnnnnk-shoooooooooo, honnnnnnnnk-shooooooooooo....(what the heck is "hooonnnnnkkkk-shooooooo?, duh that is what it sounds like when cartoon characters, and sometimes even regular people, snore out of boredom!)


Flippy-floppies: Reef $20, Shorts: Target $20, Shirt: Target: $2, Necklace: Goodwill $4

Picked this wooden baby up at the Goodwill, set me back 4 dolla. Thought it was so cool!
Ok so the color "puke green" don't think its doing me justice. And it fits poorly around the midsection I must say. It was one of those purchases where I didn't even try it on I just thought, "well hell its $2 Ethel, put
er in the cart!" I will do better on my outfit tomorrow, I promise! Its Friday everyone whoop whoop! I love me a short work week. Except, well I don't get a short work week as I'm working on Saturday, y'all do, so enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. First of all the color is so great on you! And that necklace...woah! It's amazing!

    -Meagan
    http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That necklace is A-MAZING!
    I've tagged you in my latest post - http://hazelsworldofjoy.blogspot.com
    Hope you enjoy it, I had great fun doing it.

    ReplyDelete