Pages

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Day 85: Just Add a Little Flower

Boots: Charming Charlies $10, Jeans: Hurley, Pac Sun $8, Blouse (think its actually supposed to be a dress but I am wayyyy to tall for that business) American Rag, Macy's $10, Wood Bangles: Fossil $8,



We have some beautiful poppies in our backyard don't you agree? The roomies have been slaving away back there, it is coming together rather nicely...we have lights up, which has always been my vision for that backyard!


These photos were actually taken on Friday night. Josh and I had a little date night (his idea) we went to Applebee's (my idea) because they have the best Oreo cookie milkshakes ever (which I can only have 1/3rd of because of my intolerance, Josh refers to me as his "little lacto"

He loves me, even though I'm lactose intolerant....
he is humoring me by wearing that blue striped shirt I got him, now if we could just work on those shoes of his....

yep, think he likes me a bit
Its Monday already, yuck, yuck, yuck. I am hopefully getting my bike fixed today so I can ride it about in this beautiful city of Denver!

No comments:

Post a Comment