Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

Day 86: Rat Pack



I guess everyone better get used to seeing this dress, as it is my favorite thing to wear in the whole world, as well as these flip flops. Sundress and sandals, my summer uniform. This color is my favorite, think it is teal? Turquoise? Whatever it is, I love it. It also has lace detail on the sides (not sure you can see it) I just feel so girly, comfortable, and cute. Not sure you are allowed to wear a long vest with a sundress, but I did it anyways (mainly just to cover my hideous tan lines on my back, so I didn't scare people)

And well, you gotta wear the fedora on days you're feelin' a little sassy!

I almost forgot! My shoes are coming! My shoes are coming! My shoes are coming! The lovely Kendi from Kendi Everyday had these on her blog, and I've been obsessed with them for months, and finally, they will be mine, oh yes, they will be mine! In 10-14 days, I just hope they get here before this weddin' I'm attendin' on the 25th.
Lets all live by my philosophy shall we, "Life is short.... better wear cute shoes"

1 comment:

  1. That long vest is way too cute!
    -Meagan
    http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete