Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Day 87: Inspiration Monday....on a Tuesday

So I'm slackin' a bit but I still wanna participate in Inspiration Monday! Is that okay, ladies? Megan and Nora over at Two Birds came up with this idea and I think its brilliant! And any excuse to wear my new chambray shirt is fine. by. me.

The Inspiration:
The lovely Brooklyn Decker, ladies and gentlemen. If I revealed that much leg at work I think the guys working in the warehouse would fall off their forklifts. So I had to tone it down a notch and wear shorts, otherwise I would totally be down with the leg showage!


Shoes: The Buckle (its been a hundred years ago but I imagine they were around $30 or $40, Shorts: Target $20, Shirt: JCrew $30
I absolutely love my new hairdo. So much I think I'm going to go back to Aveda soon and give Mr Ian a big fat kiss on the lips. (or maybe just a card to say thank you) He talked me into a deep conditioning treatment that worked wonders. I haven't washed my hair in almost three days and it still looks so clean and healthy.

Oh yes, the shoes, how could I forget these. I loves them so much, my sister talked me into buying them about 6 years ago, they have been through the ringer, holding up great after a lot of gorilla glue! I think the little bows on them are so adorable. I feel like such a girl when I wear them.

Well unfortunately I have to make a flyer for work so I have to stop blogging....BOOOOOO!

4 comments:

  1. Rock on Lindsey. I like the break something part.
    You have a great spirit and rocked the look just fine..........

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course it's ok! we're just happy you participated this week! love the look, and yes, those shoes are amazing! i have a few pairs like that...gorilla glue is a miracle worker!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love city shorts and these worked well in creating the look. Love the shoes too - very cute.
    love
    Lori xo
    http://loriswardrobeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete