Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I'd Like to Ad"dress" this Situation

I went to put on my favorite dress this morning, and it had a nice big stain on the front of it! Blast! So rather than cut wearing it completely, or take the time for the dreaded hand wash, I just put another dress over it.
Sandals: Charlotte Russe $25, Dress (under) American Rag, Macy's $40, Dress (over) Goodwill $4, Belt: Goodwill $1


Thought it turned out kinda cute.

Had a wonderful birthday this year with my new friends in Denver, H\had a little bit too much fun and spent the entire day Sunday hating my decision to A. Stay out in the 95 degree sun all day B. Start drinking at 11am, and C. Have only cake for dinner. 

Even though this is going to embarrass him terribly, I want to share with you all my favorite present. I got a coupon book from my love, which I thought was the cutest thing ever because he struggles so much to "be creative".
The coupons vary from "buy me dinner where ever I wanna go" "Do the dishes!!" "Clean out my car today" to "buy me a puppy" (going to have to wait a few years to redeem this one). My favorite is the "unlimited amount of back massages" which he lifted the recent "never after 9pm" ban. I loved it. I love him. All that Ooie Gooie love stuff.

1 comment:

  1. That is absolutely adorable. So creative! And Happy Birthday!
    -Meagan
    http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete