Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Day 108: Thrifty Thursday: BucketList



So, I went a little crazy today. I completely forgot about this Goodwill that's really close to my office, it is a hidden gem, strategically placed next to a Dairy Queen, so after people spend ridiculous amounts at the Goodwill, they can drown their sorrows in a large ice cream sundae (errrr that's not what I did by any means)

First off, lets start with this lovely striped outdoor bucket (what I'm going to use it for I'm not sure, but I had to have it, still had the price tag on it, it was originally $15, I snagged it for $5) when checking out the cashier asked, "can I just stick all this back in the bucket?" "You certainly may!"

What she carefully placed back in the bucket:
6 colorful candlesticks $12
3 outdoor striped plates $3
1 red heart scarf (love, love, love) $2
1 crazy tribal patterned hankie $1
1 colorful belt $1
1 pair of boat shoes $5 (brand new tags on 'em)
1 peachy lace camisole $3
1 pair of patterned shorts $3 (which I am so excited about!!!!)

So, I've decided to space out all of my treasures over the next couple of days, wouldn't want you all to get too excited (or insanely jealous) of all my purchases.

"What is in that bucket? Part I" 

I'm calling this outfit "Just Peachy"

This cami was an impulse purchase, I had my trophy bucket, was standing in line, when I glanced over, it was size small and I just took a chance and hoped it would fit, it did, little snug, but nothing I can't handle.

sorry about the lovely bra strap showing, I just wanted to show the back detail.
Stayed tuned for "What is in that bucket? Part II"

1 comment:

  1. Those candlesticks are amazing! Hope you'll show off your finds in 'Thursdays are for Thrifters!'
    -Meagan
    http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete