Pages

Friday, August 5, 2011

Day 112: Leather Backpack, Mini Version

I found one! A leather backpack! Well, a slightly smaller version of what I wanted, but nonetheless a great Goodwill find. Love the color, and psssst (it was half price)

Josh took me to the Goodwill for a redemption of one of my birthday "coupons." We then did the Applebee's 2 for $20 deal (which I'm not a huge fan of corporate chain restaurants, but this is really a good bang for your buck, and its tasty to boot!)

Shoes: Goodwill $5, Jeans: Target $20, Shirt: Target $15, Vest: Goodwill $4, Purse: Goodwill $5


I really have to get a new camera. This pictures are awful!

I am still on the hunt for a slighter larger version of this purse, his older backpack brother. Lets hope for the best. Have a good weekend everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment