Pages

Monday, August 8, 2011

Day 113: Black Beauty

There are certain months the Goodwill gods just shine upon you. I guess this is one of my months. Granted, I have nowhere to wear this skirt really, but it fit so well, I couldn't pass it up. I have been in the market for a black skirt for quite some time now.

What I love about this skirt is that it can be dressy or casual, just depends on the top, and the shoes of course. And the pockets, LOVE the pockets! The pleating in the front is not bad either...Oh, the fact that it was $4, I love that too.
Shoes: Buckle, Skirt: Goodwill, Tank: F21 $2.50, Necklace: Gift from Momma (err more like I stole it)


Turns out I have a meeting with this lady about some possible events, so I'm getting to wear this out today after all. Think she should give me some events just based on my outfit.

2 comments:

  1. That is a really cute skirt!

    http://penniroyalvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a great skirt; a real bargain at $4!

    ReplyDelete