Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Day 114: Decisions, Decisions

I found these photos that I thought were lost forever, on my work memory card. Denver has this event called "First Friday" the first Friday of every month, basically its an art walk, all the local galleries open their doors to the public and showcase their art. Food trucks, local bands, Dj's on corners of streets, it is soooo much fun. It happens on Sante Fe, which within biking distance from my apartment, but I am sorry to say I have only made it once. Very bad girl.

I also wanted to look very cute for my first First Friday, so I tried on lots of different tops with this skirt. 




This is the one I decided on:

I made this necklace:
Josh and I scored some free cotton candy...and decided to take the cheesiest photo ever...(not sure how I talked him into this)
I also fell in love with the side of this building:
And the sunset that occurred behind it:


And, randomly, there was a Jurassic Park jeep parked by they side of the road. I was obsessed with this movie when I was young. It had the jack on the front and everything. It was so cool!
All in all a very splendid evening. 

2 comments:

  1. I love the purple tank you choose with it. I liked the 3rd photo way as well. But the purple tank makes it more and and summery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that skirt! Love how you styled it-but also think it looked great with the yellow and denim tops. That art walk sounds like sooo much fun!
    -Meagan
    http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete