Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

Day 116: Boat Drinks!

After 6 days straight of the grind, I finally had a day off today! I decided to dedicate my morning to weeding and organizing our backyard. It was kind of a disaster area. No weed was safe.

Afterward I dedicated the remainder of my afternoon to laundry, grocery shopping, and library.

This is what I wore doing errands.....jeans was a big mistake, it was hotter than two mice humpin in a wool sock outside today!

Shoes: Goodwill $5, Jeans: Target $20, Top: Target: $15, Necklace: made by moi

Man, i am soooo glad I found you boat shoes!

Please disregard my split ends, the balling fabric, and focus on this awesome necklace I made..
I've discovered that I wear this outfit, or some version thereof, quite a bit: white jeans, peachy top, long necklace. I need to spice it up a bit!

I also think I am going to enter this craft fair that is close to Wash Park. It is only a $50 entry fee, and I can start working on my "Fall Jewelry Collection." Who knows, it might be fun!

Happy Monday people. UGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH.

1 comment:

  1. two mice humpin' in a wool sock...lol! i love this outfit. while it may not be best for a hot day of running errands, it sure does look cute!

    ReplyDelete