Pages

Friday, September 2, 2011

Day 123: Where the Heart Is

I will tell you one thing, home is definitely where my heart is. I love these people that have surrounded me in the last couple of days.

They are: my rock, my support system, my homies, my pick-me-uppers, my loves, my sunshine, my all, my family.

From left: Casey: Sister in Law, Cade: Brudder, Me, Seth: Brudder
Oh, and did I mention we are ridiculously good looking? As you can see I have two very tall, strapping, overly protective older brothers. Made it hard to find a date in high school, there were a lot of scared boys in this little town...well in this little county. I never thought I would ever look back an appreciate that, but I do. Thanks big brudders for keeping those icky boys away!

Mom and Jim
And these lovely people: my mother: favorite shopping buddy, napping buddy, pool buddy, and she spoils me rotten (even though I just celebrated my 27th bday) and Jim whom we proudly point to everyday (when the check comes, he he....kidding, we point to him a lot, he is an great man. Great to my mother, great to my brothers, great to me...all in all a good white haired dude) 

Oh yeah, and one more thing, I'm gonna be an auntie!!!!


That lil' honeydew melon is still cookin' but in a few short weeks, that bump will be my lil' nephew. So freakin' excited!!!!

Oh, and "What I'm wearing":
Shorts: Guess $7 (duh I got them at Marshall's)
Tank: K-Mart: $9
Cardi: Goody's $20
Lariat Necklace: Goody's $10 
A big freakin smile: priceless

:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment