Pages

Monday, September 26, 2011

Day 132: A Good In-VEST-ment

I don't know if any of you have ever had the pleasure of  checking out Kendi at Kendi Everyday, but I believe her to be fabulous, and one of my ultimate blog crushes. Her style is just awesome, and you gotta love that photographer hubby of hers (you can tell she doesn't have to go through the pain of a tripod like I do).

Anyways, she wears this army green vest, that is spectacular, and I have finally found something similar. Thank you Old Navy, sometimes you really surprise me.

Kendi is my inspiration Monday...hope she doesn't mind.

Shoes: Steve Madden, Mom's Closet, Skirt: Goodwill (F21) $3, Tank: F21 $2.50, Vest: Old Navy, Gift from Mom ($25)

Lariat Necklace: Goody's $10, a new love of mine




Not sure what is up with my face today...I have some sort of a scowl that is not real flattering.  Lets focus on the outfit portion of the photos today, shall we?

Ah, Monday....nobody likes you. Just sayin'.

1 comment: