Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Day 141: No Muss, No Fuss

To explain the photos I am about to show you #1) this was 8am #2) my coffee had not kicked in yet #3) I stayed up 'til midnight or so in anticipation and an unwillingness to shut my brain down to reboot. I wanted to show all of the photos I took in all their glory!

seriously, how could I not notice the horrendous-ness that is going on in my crotch region? 

Hello creepy face...how ya doin? And yeah, cover that stuff below the waist up!


Shoes: Payless $9, Pants: NYandCo $20, Shirt (which I'm burning) Kohl's:$15, Belt: Goodwill $1, Trench: Boutique in Mt Vernon, IL (i know, right!) $40 (75% off.....BOOYAH!)
Oh yeah there is way more "awkward pelvis thrusts" where that came from people! I feel like one of those trench coat flashers that scare old ladies in public places. Luckily I'm wearing pants. Luckily.

Let's review 3 things that are wrong with this outfit when going to a job interview(or just in general, really) (Luckily I noticed after this picture was taken....who says this Blog is a complete waste of time?!!! ) 

So that's #1) Crazy Hair #2) Undone Fly and #3) Camel Toe
But yes, I had an interview yesterday morning....a real live one! I had to dress up and everything (I have been dying to wear this coat somewhere!) The job is Marketing/Admin for a Dental office. I'm not sure how it went just yet (I have stopped getting excited about anything these days) but I will keep ya posted (Mom). If I don't get it I will blame it on the Camel Toe. If all else fails: blame the Camel Toe..I think I just came up with the next big idea for a bumper sticker.

Anyhow! Tomorrow is Friday and who has two thumbs and doesn't have to work this weekend? THIS GIRL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment