Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Day 143: A Lil' Bit of Floral Never Hurt Nobody

There has been one thing that has been lacking in my closet: floral. I feel usually it is much too girly, I am reminded back to my 8 year old self that was given a sweatshirt from my grandma. I'm pretty sure it was "Bonjour" or one of those weird 80's brands, the "bonjour" part was written in girly, girly floral. I was forced to wear it when my Grandma was around. I really disliked it, but I loved my Grams and didn't want to hurt her feelings. This was when I was balls-deep in my super tomboy stage. To illustrate how tomboy I really was I'm going to do this. I'm going to show my one of my grade school pictures to the blogger world. God help me.
Told you it was horrendous. hope you had a good laugh...apparently tie-dyed was ok, floral not ok.
So I am slowly trying to put it back in my wardrobe....slowly.



Shoes: Target $15, Jeans: (MEK) The Buckle (had since college) Floral Shirt: KMart $10, Denim Shirt: Wal Mart (Miley Cyrus) $5, Cardigan: Goody's $15 (gift from mom)



I would also, never, ever, paint my fingernails....ewwwwwwww! I just recently started (I swear the first time I had my fingernails painted was a few months ago) And my sister picked out this lovely color for me. I believe it to be awesome. Thanks sister. Sidenote: never post any pictures of my hand again...especially my creepy finger (I broke it a few years ago playing volleyball). The doc told me it wouldn't grow back straight without surgery, I said, "well Doc I'm no hand model, so that is completely unnecessary!"

Do you have any hideous grade school pictures you wish would just spontaneously com-bust?

2 comments:

  1. I know I've been telling you this for years but please PLEASE enter yourself into some awkward school picture contest or I will be forced to do it for you. And please oh please show the blogging world the rest of them. Thank you for making my day. :)
    -Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://kablog79.blogspot.com/2011/07/serious-relationships-part-i.html

    I have started sharing a few of my own awkward moments from the past on my blog.

    I may have a few of your awkward moments tucked away as well. Perhaps I should throw them in as well...

    ReplyDelete