Pages

Friday, October 21, 2011

Day 144: Thrifty Thursday...errrr Friday!

Ok, sorry everyone, I've been slackin this week. My bff is here from Missouri looking for jobs (as am I) so we have been helping each other out this week with outfit choices (duh, that's the most important) critiquing resumes, doing facials and manis, and running all over Denver looking for jobs. It has been super fun and I am so glad she is here going through this nonsense with me. Its been nice to have some girl time with my best bud.

Anyways, needless to say haven't had much time (or the funds, frankly) to thrift this week so I have been looking on the internet for some fresh inspiration. Glamour.com always does the trick for me! I came across this wonderful idea I would have never thought of: layering a sweater over a shirtdress! Brilliant!

And here's my take:



Boots: Charming Charlie $10, Dress: Goodwill $5, Sweater: KMart $10, Necklace: Fossil Gift from Mom

It got a little chilly this afternoon so I just threw on some jeggings. You could also pair this with tights. But this is super cute, no?


What's Thrifted?!
Dress: Goodwill (Target) $5

2 comments:

  1. I love your take on this. First, of course, I adore that dress, but I really, really love the blue and purple together and the purple looks great on you! Thanks for linking up!
    -Meagan
    www.spunkychateau.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just jacked off to the skirt pics

    ReplyDelete