Pages

Monday, October 24, 2011

Day 145: Case of the Inspiration Mundays.

"Looks like somebody's got a case of the MUNdays!"

Little quote from office space to start your week. I love that movie. I'm not so crazy about my outfit today, but the inspiration for this week over at Two Birds Inspiration Monday is Sarah Jessica Parker (my fave) so I had to participate.

 And here is my take (yawn)

Shoes: Goodwill (Target) $5, Jeans: Goodwill (Target) $6, Sweater: F21 $20, Shirt: Target $10, Necklace: Made by Moi

Don't get me wrong I love me some oversized sweater action, but it is supposed to be 74 degrees in Denver today! However, tomorrow we have a forecast of 32 and snow....ahhhh Denver in the Fall. So unpredictable. But I love it. The outfit is not inappropriate, however, as I am doing a lot of stuff around the house today, which is always a balmy 55 degrees, no matter the temperature outside. Ahh exposed brick and wood floors.

The new roomie moved in all of her stuff yesterday so I am moving and shaking things around in the living room, trying to get it all situated. I'm also looking at craft studio inspirations, hopefully her and I can come to an agreement about how to use our space. She will have to have a home office and I just have to have somewhere to craft/create jewelry masterpieces!

Some Craft Studio Inspiration Monday:

I like the "Craft Studio" lettering on the wall.

Get organized!!
Use some color!
Or perhaps pops of red.
Jewelry display a must!

 Have a good Monday party people!

5 comments:

  1. you look so cozy! and good luck with creating that room. i love all of your inspiration photos...i would love to get organized like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your oversized sweater is perfect paired with those shoes! and I love that jewelry holder.
    -Meagan
    www.spunkychateau.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you look very comfy chic:-)) Oh how I would love to be organized like in those photos....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your outfit - the closet to the original SJP I've seen so far...

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look super cozy! love your boat shoes!

    ReplyDelete