Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Day 147: DIY Halloween Decoration

At this point there is one thing I do know: I have a lot of time on my hands! My friend Yuki is having a massive Halloween party this Saturday and it started innocently enough, "I want to make her a Halloween sign!" That somehow morphed into this monstrosity:







If you can't quite make it out it says "Enter if You Dare"

What you will need for Halloween Monstrosity of a Sign:
  • Fence Posts (the older the better)
  •  Hammer and Nails
  • Christmas Lights
  • Fake Spider Web Stuff
  • Black Posterboard (cut out whatever letters you would like your sign to say)
  • Various Foam tombstones (got mine at the dollar store)
  • White Tshirt and Magic Marker (for ghosts)
Then you sort of just assemble it all together (Sorry I didn't do a picture step by step, I sort of felt a creative vibe and couldn't stop to take pictures) 

Happy Halloween Everybody!!

1 comment:

  1. some of the cutest halloween decorations i have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete