Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Day 146: Goodbye Sandals, Hello Auntiehood!

Well its inevitable, the snow is on its way tomorrow. I decided to give my favorite sandals (thanks mom) one last tour on the town before winter rears its ugly head.

I also had an awesome wake up call this morning, my nephew has reared his cute little head out into the world! He is healthy and beautiful, and my first trip into Auntie-land. He is three states away, unfortunately so I can't hold him just yet. I wanted to just hop on a plane to be there to welcome him into this world but I have a second interview tomorrow. Job first, then hold bebe.

I love the color of these pants, you will probably get sick of seeing these this fall/winter, I feel they will be making lots of appearances. I do also love the color the Aspen trees have been turning...its almost neon yellow. So purty. 
 

Sandals: Steve Madden (mom's closet) Rust Skinnies: Goodwill $5, Tank: Kmart $10,  Bandini Bra: Hanes $10 for pack of 2, Cardigan: Goody's $20, Necklace $6

Welcome to Colorful Colorado.

No comments:

Post a Comment